FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following is a list of questions we hear the most. If you don’t find the answers you need here, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright and License
Creating and Managing Your Account
- How do I create my Online Top Up account?
- Why is my email address required to register and use the service?
- What is needed to use Natcom Online Top Up?
- I didn't receive my registration confirmation email-what do I do?
- How can I reset my password?
Credit Card and Payment Details
- What cards are accepted on the website?
- What is the exchange rate when purchasing minutes?
- Is there a charge for using the Natcom Online Top Up site?
Verifying a Transaction and Mobile Number
- Is there a way to verify the amount the topped up number will receive?
- Why has my Top Up failed?
- What happens if I enter the wrong recipient number?
- The recipient number I entered isn't working
What is Natcom Online Top Up?
The Natcom Online Top Up allows customers to go to the Natcom Website and top up any Natcom prepaid number.
This service can be accessed by going to the Natcom website http://topuponline.natcom.com.ht to logging in
How do I use the Online Top Up site from my mobile?
In your mobile browser enter: http://topuponline.natcom.com.ht will automatically redirect you to our mobile optimized website. Please remember to bookmark this page for easy access when topping up via the mobile site.
How do I create my Online Top Up account?
To create an account, do these following steps:
- Sign up to create an account
- Complete the registration form
- We will send an activation email to your email address
- Click on the activation link in the email
- After clicking on the link, your account is activated and you can log in
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase.
Why is my email address required to register and use the service?
The email address is used as a part of the customer care and identification processes, so that you can be contacted if there are any difficulties using the service.
What is needed to use Natcom Online Top Up?
You will need:
- An active Natcom Online Top Up account.
- A valid credit or debit card (MasterCard, VISA, Amex, NCB KeyCard, Diners, Discover, Maestro or PayPal account)
- An active prepaid Natcom number
- A valid email address
I didn't receive my registration confirmation email-what do I do?
- Please check your junk email or spam filter
- Please check you have used a valid email address. If not, please register again using a valid email address.
- Contact Customer Service Center for more informations on the Online Top Up website.
How can I reset my password?
Click on “Reset my password” and follow the step to get a new password.
What cards are accepted on the website?
You can use any of the following cards:
- VISA Debit cards
- VISA Electron cards
- MasterCard Credit cards
- MasterCard Debit cards
- NCB Key Cards
- American Express
- Paypal - This is accepted for select currencies
What is the exchange rate when purchasing minutes?
Exchange rates fluctuate daily and are automatically updated to reflect these changes. The website will state the total amount the recipient will receive before you submit the transaction.
Is there a charge for using the Natcom Online Top Up site?
There are no transaction fees charged for transacting with Natcom Online.
Is there a way to verify the amount the topped up number will receive?
The amount of top up that the number will receive is displayed when you have selected a top up amount and is also visible in the 'history' tab when logged in to your account.
Why has my Top Up failed?
Here are the main reasons why your Top Up may fail:
- Your bank may have declined the payment
- There may have been a problem processing the payment. In this case, please contact Customer Service Center (contact details are on each page of the website) or try again
- The recipient number is invalid
What happens if I enter the wrong recipient number?
The system verifies each number that is entered for a top up and will return a message advising whether or not the Top Up can be completed. If top up is sent to a misleading number, Natcom will not be able to provide a rebate as minutes are sent instantly and immediately.
The recipient number I entered isn't working-What is the reason why?
Please make sure that the subscriber has a prepaid number. If you are attempting to top up a Natcom number that is registered as a postpaid phone the transaction will be failed.